Keeping Susie unfinished
Yes, I still have about a paragraph or two to go before I can call the first draft of "Keeping Susie Whole" complete. The weekend came and went with no progress on either that or the final proofing of "When My Girlfriend Lost the Weight." Sue me for having a life. And yes I know that's no excuse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment