The You Will Behave book tour continues Wednesday March 22 at the 2nd installment of the "A Space Inside" reading series at Riverby Books (417 E. Capitol St. SE, Eastern Market neighborhood, DC) at 7:00 p.m.
Come to hear me read from the book, reveal secrets about its links with an underground religious conspiracy over 2000 years in the making (hint), and plug this Web site. Then buy multiple copies of You Will Behave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment