One-Letter Words author Craig Conley just discovered the wonders of "Inside the Semicolon"; have you?
His recent praise (much thanks by the way) has inspired me to feature once again the punctuation poems for those of you who have yet to discover their joys.
Check them out:
"Inside the Semicolon"
"The Point of Exclamation"
"The Question Mark"
"Parentheses (A Conjuration)"
While you're checking things out, why not take a look at Conley's One Letter Words dictionary? It's crazy and useful. Isn't that what we all aspire to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment