Matt Getty
I make things. You can find a lot of them here.
Home
About
Writing
Music
Blog
Art
Wings
View Larger.
Buy Wings T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs, or other merchandise.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
It's Official
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
You Will Behave Cover
The Arthur Morgan designed cover for You Will Behave is complete. I'm really happy with it. The digital illustration/collage Morgan did...
You Will Get A Book Deal
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
Wordhatingly
How was "painstakingly" allowed to become a word? Seriously. If you accept this kind of shoddy work, you'd also have to nod yo...
First Flash
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
No comments:
Post a Comment