FRiGG Magazine has nominated "Whatever God Blesses Us With" for a Pushcart Prize. If you haven't read it it, now might be the time.
It's about a woman who gives birth to home-electronics equipment. Perfect for the holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
1 comment:
WHOOO-HOOOO!!! Congratulations Matt! Very well deserved. Best of luck in making the cut.
Post a Comment