Not moving quickly enough. Nine days in and I'm only finished with preliminary edits on one and a half songs. I need to have a really productive day or two this week to turn things around.
I think the key will be to limit my tinkering and just keep my head down and plow forward. Rather than trying out 10 different drum sounds, for instance, I need to just pick one for a song, get it down and move on to the next one.
Keep moving forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment