Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
-
The Arthur Morgan designed cover for You Will Behave is complete. I'm really happy with it. The digital illustration/collage Morgan did...
2 comments:
Great song! Just listened to the original version of this song tonight. I'm Matt Pilconis' little sister.
Great song! Just listened to the original version of this song tonight. I'm Matt Pilconis' little sister
Post a Comment