This is another #songforsunday song that I've re-recorded with full-ish production.
It's an attempt at a swaggering little chug-along rock track about one of life's oldest frustrations. Of course, I suppose it could also be the theme song for Uber. It was recorded and assembled with with a Slick SL59 guitar, the CM303 bass synth, the Computer Music's Motor City drum sample pack by Cyclick, and a healthy dose of Izotope Trash.
Here's the original acoustic version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment