In honor of National Novel Writing Month (November -- Who knew?), I'll be regularly posting drafts of Billy Shooter online in an effort to reach 50,000 words by the end of November. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
1 comment:
Great blog you have. I have a site about built banjos. You can check it out at built banjos
Post a Comment