Billy Shooter to Continue

Despite the fact that National Novel Writing Month ended two weeks ago, drafting on Billy Shooter continues. Most recently, Chapter 11 was posted just a few days ago. I am currently working on Chapter 12, which opens the second book (or section) of the novel.

Progress is the Key Word
Remember, this is very much a novel in progress. There are already so many things I'd like to change about the first 11 chapters, but I'm holding back on revising until I've completed a full draft (which is really difficult, and, yes, I'm cheating sometimes).

Comments Please
Accordingly, your comments on the work are greatly appreciated. So if you read a chapter and have something to say, click on the "comments" link at the bottom of each chapter post.

Read Billy Shooter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across you blog and thought you may find this site usefull. It has gas saving tips and where to find cheap gas. travel greece

:)

More Things