I just signed up for Flikr, which means I'll be able to illustrate my posts. So like when I talk about writing, I can stick a little picture of a typewriter over there, and people will see it and say, "ah . . . he must be talking about writing again."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...

No comments:
Post a Comment