Submission


IMG_0375
Originally uploaded by pbinder.
"When My Girlfriend Lost the Weight" is now complete and in the mail. For reasons that will never be clear to me my agent tells me I can't say where I submitted it, but here's the cover letter that went with it.

Dear [Blank]:

Please consider the enclosed 6,680-word short story, “When My Girlfriend Lost the Weight” for publication in [Blank]. It’s about anorexia, dining room tables, women’s asses, love, raising daughters, dancing, and dragons. (But what isn’t?)

If it doesn’t meet your needs, I would appreciate any comments you might have. However, there is no need to return the manuscript.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Matt Getty

So in about 6 to 12 weeks I should know something. As for now . . . It's out of my hands.

Deadline #1 -- Met.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tutto che desideriate � di destra davanti voi. La domanda �

More Things