Book Update

I just got to see the edited proofs for You Will Behave. Boy was it nice to look at actual pages. The whole book thing really starts to hit home when you see the proofs.

As I've said in the past, I'm a big fan of being edited, which I'm told is rare for a writer. The folks at SuckerPunch Press didn't use a heavy hand, but some of their light edits made for great improvements in my opinion.

I also just completed my acknowledgements.

So far all has gone smoothly, but the most potentially controversial stage is now approaching . . . The cover. Word has it the artist is doing something with a Barbie doll and a GI Joe figure. I only hope it's legal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is only one way to do a thing, and you have guessed it! The right way! And this software is the very best there is.

Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

More Things