OK, I know how you feel. You downloaded a song you love, you read a story that changed your life, or you watched some videos that brought you closer to the people you love. The problem is it was all free, and now your racked with guilt. If only there were some way I could pay for all this free entertainment, you ask yourself, then I could finally sleep at night.
Well rest easy my friend. See that little "Donate" button below. Just click on that and you can give mattgetty.com all the money you want securely with the credit card of your choice. I know, I know, don't thank me. Just click the link. You deserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
No comments:
Post a Comment