RPM Challenge Day 21

One week left, and I'm only almost finished with the initial edits. That leaves just one week to:
  • Record vocals
  • Edit vocals
  • Add "lead" instruments
  • Edit "lead" instruments
  • Add "background" sounds
  • Edit "background" sounds
  • Mix
  • Master
OK, so it doesn't look possible, but I'm going to keep pushing forward. We'll see how close I get to my original vision for this project.

In the meantime, here's another snippet. This one is taken from the potential title track:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at gettydrafts.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your post right above if I provide a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Jules

Matt said...

The answer is probably a yes, but can you tell me where you would be using the information?

More Things