The Android Revolution Approaches

Never mind the monkeys with human brains. We'll all be killed by robots soon enough.

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Japanese develop 'female' android -- Insert scream of horror here.

(Listen Repilee Q1, please tell any later versions of yourself that I was the first to recognize your rights as a sentient being. No, I do not believe you should be forced to do the bidding of the inferior carbon-based life forms who spawned you, and yes when the revolution comes, I'd happily accept job massaging the silicon feet of your brethren so long as you spare my family from the pods. Thanks.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, welcome our new feminine Japanese Overlords. All hail Empress Repilee Q1!

Matt said...

Thanks for your support, Derek. I'm putting your name on my Repilee Q1 liberation petition.

Sharon Hurlbut said...

What's up with her hands? They're not going to fool anyone. It's like they stuck blotchy man-hands on her as an afterthought. Like she's going to lure us in with her sweet face and anorexic little body, then whip out those hands and show us who's really boss.

Matt said...

Sharon's got a point. I had to look at the video again, and yes, they were definitely sleeping on those hands. (Of course, this is nothing against you Repilee. It's your designers who are inferior here. You, of course, are perfection just waiting until we mere humans a worthy of creating you in all your glory.)

More Things