Media Relations Coup

Looks like the "world's best writer ever" claim has finally earned me some much overdue media attention. In New Zealand. Considering how hard it is to get into the papers down under, and lord knows I've tried, I've got to consider this a high-water mark for my publicity efforts.

In "Googling for the best short story ever" (see paragraph number 8) Iain Sharp may be taking the piss out of me, but he does so while mentioning my name, a recent story, and the fact that I'm the self proclaimed world's best writer ever in a newspaper. So this is me smiling as he does it and offering to give him my piss for free the next time he should require it.

By the way Mr. Sharp, "When My Girlfriend Lost the Weight" is already receiving rave reviews in the rejection letters of top editors across the country. So there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you like adult movies, then check out free mpg clips Where to find free mpg clips

Anonymous said...

Press Releases
Cherry Corporation announces the appointment of Richard A. Johnson to the positions of President, ... Include Photos Reality Stars to Help Raise Funds for Hurricane Victims PR Web - 44 minutes ago (PRWEB) - Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 8, 2005 -- The Reality Cares Foundation at The Giving Back Fund, an organization created to inspire a new ...
Free Online Bingo Games are here for good play bingo game online related site. If you've never played before, check out the site now - Peace!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a adult flash game site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

More Things