You Will Behave Cover


The Arthur Morgan designed cover for You Will Behave is complete. I'm really happy with it. The digital illustration/collage Morgan did really comes to life when you see it at its full size and in print, but you get the basic idea from this image. In a couple of days I'll put up a link to Morgan's artwork itself so you can appreciate it in more detail.

Next up, author photos . . . Proofs should be back by the end of the week. Maybe I'll take a vote on which one we should go with.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome Matt. I can't wait to see the book once it's in print.

-Kevin Blankely

Patry Francis said...

Gee, I'm really intimidated. I have no idea how you (or I) can make 800 bones a month just by telling someone our zip code. But I did want to say how cool I thought your cover looks. I'll be watching for your book.

Matt said...

Thanks Patry. It appears it may be time for comment verification, though I'm still at the point where I'm intrigued by the content of comment spam and find myself looking forward to what will come next. What's interesting is how it differs subtly from e-mail spam.

Matt said...

Thanks Kevin. Stay tuned.

crissachappell said...

How much say did you have in the design?

Matt said...

Surprisingly, pretty much. I spoke with the designer several times beforehand. Then they presented me with this design and two others. SuckerPunch Press told me my input would be part of the process but not necessarily the final say. As it turned out though, this was the one I selected as my preference among the three choices.

More Things