So after completing my wife's YouTube request, I've now discovered a new Web toy. Over the next few days I'll be posting family videos from the past few years. Putting them on the Web has always been a problem, but not anymore.
This one is pretty self-explanatory. Madeline and Sophie really love to dance, so about a year and a half ago I made this little dance song for them (check out the super-cool vocoder) and threw together some footage of them shaking their respective things. OK, Madeline needed a little help, but Sophie even provided a few vocal samples that we added into he track later. Yes, she's saying, "Get down," and "Get funky."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
No comments:
Post a Comment