Ever since I named myself "the world's best writer ever" about 2 years ago, I've been waiting for someone to call me out as the a**hole that I am. Iain Sharp took a shot in a New Zealand newspaper piece, but that was playful at best.
Now, however, I think I've come across something downright negative (well, sort of at least).
Don't worry Max Reif, the self-promotion on this site gives me a headache too. But you'll never know the truth about You Will Behave unless you buy a copy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
In the short story "Pig Lab," Will Mackin explores the dehumanizing impact of violence through a farcical and sometimes fabulist ...
-
The Arthur Morgan designed cover for You Will Behave is complete. I'm really happy with it. The digital illustration/collage Morgan did...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment