Matt Getty
I make things. You can find a lot of them here.
Home
About
Writing
Music
Blog
Art
Punchiba
Seriously, you want more?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
First Flash
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
It's Official
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
Blogging My Blog
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
Me vs. Me
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
You Will Get A Book Deal
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
No comments:
Post a Comment