RPM Challenge Day 2

I cut a three more rough acoustic guitar tracks. The plan is to cut rough accoustic guitar and vocal track for everything and then do some basic editing to rough out the shapes of the songs. Then we'll record additional sounds for all tracks, and then edit those. At that point, i imagine that some of the vocals will need to be recut, but we'll see.

My goal is for the songs to have a lot of space, to sound like their falling apart and coming back together, but I feel like I'm already undermining that by making these accoustic guitar takes the foundation of the writing/recording process. My hope is that I'm able to introduce the disjointed, atmospheric feel in the first round of editing. We'll see how it goes.

Also, I have a working title: "About the Future"

No comments:

More Things