. . . According to this article at least.
At last, she's getting some revenge for all the unspeakable acts committed against her by those like the hero in You Will Behave. But why China?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Things
-
What started as an innocent blog comment has become a book deal. I've signed the contract and sent off the manuscript. You Will Behave ,...
-
A seven-year effort to write shorter has at last resulted in the publication of my first flash fiction story at Pindeldyboz . It's calle...
-
What the hell is this? Does anyone else hate the colors? What should I be writing about in the Daily Brain Dump? I started this whole thing ...
-
So here's the new mix of "Blame." And here's the old mix of "Blame." Which one's better? As I said in a pre...
-
Maybe . . . I recently heard from a Jack Brickman at SuckerPunch Press , and they want to publish "You Will Behave" as a novella,...
No comments:
Post a Comment